My alliteration poem

Kia ora, 

Today I have been writing an Alliteration poem.Alliteration is when you use the same letter to                                          start lots of words. Have you ever heard of the tongue twister she sells sea shells by the sea shore. That tongue twister uses alliteration because she and sea all start with the same letter. 

I enjoyed writing this poem and am looking forward to writing another. I found it challenging to think ok what letter i could use because not all letter have words that can be related like x and h don’t have the much words that can be used together about the same topic 

2 thoughts on “My alliteration poem

1. Kia ora Irelyn,

Manar here from the Summer Learning Journey Team. Absolutely Amazing Alliteration! I love how you have chosen to base your alliteration poem all about beautiful green sea turtles. Have you seen a green turtle before? Your poem is really descriptive despite the challenge of using the same letter you have done a great job!. This descriptive vocabulary allowed me to see and imagine a sea turtle gliding through the glistening ocean.

Ha ha tongue twister are super hard the faster you say it. Are you able to say this tongue twister, using alliteration with the letter ‘s’, five times super fast: How many snacks could a snack stacker stack, if a snack stacker snacked stacked snacks?

Keep it up!
    Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)

2. Kia ora Irelyn. Phil here from the Poetry Slam team. I absolutely love the way you introduced your task. It shows you really understood the information and it will help your readers connect with your mahi. Ka pai!

I also love the way you’ve presented your letter as a poster. The text is nice and clear to read and your image is very engaging. I wonder what made you pick g as your letter? Keep up the awesome work!